My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
literaturelyspeaking.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Day, New Blog

Well, I finally decided to sit down and start my own blog . I have been telling myself for a long time that I would do it, but I am a master procrastinator & we all know what that means. I think this blog will help me in many ways accomplish something that I keep talking about, I want to be a published writer one day. As my writer friends tell me if I write then I am a writer. On this blog I am hopefully gonna post several times a week and I will try to do at least one book review per week. I also think that learning new words will help so I will be posting new words as I learn them.

Reading atm: Dayhunter By Jocelynn Drake

No comments: