My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
literaturelyspeaking.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I had 2 contests going on and everyone that won has been notified . They should be receiving their books soon. The first contest was for suggestions of blogs I should visit and some favorites of the people who commented. Everyone who participated in that is receiving a book. The winners were Alexia, Isobael, TJ, and Briana. Thanks for the input you guys, I really appreciated.

My second contest was given to me by Ivy at BookReaderTimes. I really appreciate Ivy giving my readers and I an opportunity like this. The winner of this contest was DrkCherry( Elaine).

I am sincerely greatful for everyone's help in making this a better blog. I look forward to more contests here and as soon as I get caught up there will be more reviews very soon.

No comments: