My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
literaturelyspeaking.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

CSN Stores

I was recently contacted by CSN associate Jessica about doing another review for one of their products. CSN stores have lots of products available for purchase. You could buy a bathroom vanity, beds, plates, patio furniture or even luggage. Picking the product was a really hard choice. I really wanted to look for a decorative box. After I looked through the site I was at a loss of what to pick from which store.
I have narrowed down my choices to their Luggage store or their Accent Furniture Direct store. There were several things that intrigued me to the point where I now have a CSN folder under my favorites tab.















So tell me which would you choose. After I receive the item(s) I pick, I will be doing a review here and on the CSN store site. My review will be on at least one of these and maybe something else if I can't choose. There is just so much variety and with over 200 stores there will definitely be something for everyone.

No comments: