My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
literaturelyspeaking.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Review- Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel



"Throughout all my histories, I found no one I loved more than you...no one."

Those were some of Rhode's last words to me. The last time he would pronounce his love. The last time I would see his face.

It was the first time in 592 years I could take a breath. Lay in the sun. Taste.

Rhode sacrificed himself so I, Lenah Beaudonte, could be human again. So I could stop the blood lust.


I never expected to fall in love with someone else that wasn't Rhode.


But Justin was...daring. Exciting. More beautiful than I could dream.


I never expected to be sixteen again...then again, I never expected my past to come back and haunt me...



Reading level: Young Adult

Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin; 1 edition (August 3, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0312649916
ISBN-13: 978-0312649913


Author's spaces-
website
Twitter
Facebook Fan page


I had the good fortune to receive an arc of this novel. I adored the main character and the transformation that she went through. This was a wonderfully written piece of artwork. The mythology seemed well thought out and I enjoyed the parts about her previous life. I enjoyed this book so much I have added a paperback copy to my shelf to keep. I am not sure though if the story should have been classified as YA.

1 star- story flowed very well
1 star- enjoyable backstory
1 star- well thought out
1 star- great characters
1 star- Overall wonderful read
-------------------------------
5 stars

No comments: