My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
literaturelyspeaking.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Early Review- Demon Song by Cat Adams



Being around Celia Graves is hard - heck, BEING Celia Graves is even harder.

Celia is getting used to being a half-vampire siren. As if that wasn’t enough, she has faced off against both a Siren Queen and a demon who wants her dead, and she’s done all of this while dealing with a heart that's been broken twice by the same man.

Just as we think Celia may get a little rest, she learns that an ancient rift between a demon dimension and our own begins to open. With all of the life-and-death struggles that she's going through, she is actually uniquely gifted to handle such a problem.

But she's still going to need help from friends - as well as from people she no longer trusts.

How many ways must I say how awesome this series is before everyone believes me? Suspense, drama, action, and even a little romance thrown in just to spice it up a bit. Very few authors come close to writing stories such as this. I’ve seen few movies that I actually enjoy as much as the BLOOD SINGER series.

Cat Adams is a joy to read each and every time. With these books and this author I know that my interest will be held and my expectations exceeded before even opening the cover. Definite Gold Star reading material!

2 comments:

Alexia561 said...

I believe you! I have Cat Adams on my wishlist, but haven't picked them up yet. This series sounds awesome!

A Question Of ITIL said...

Brilliant series!
If you didn't know, Tor currently has e-book sale with Cat Adams Song series going for $2.99!

Tor E-book sale Upcoming4.me