My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
literaturelyspeaking.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Read Directions, please!

People, I am trying not to be annoyed at this. I have posted your comments even though they are on the wrong post and some even after the winner had been chosen for the first contest. In the event that I don't hear from the winner I will choose from all comments ( even ones posted after I picked). This will only happen the one time, because you need to read the directions from NOW on. Those of you commenting on the contest preview, this is not where you should post for the contest. Look for the post that says Contest #2 and enter to win that contest because this is the only contest open right now.

No comments: