My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
literaturelyspeaking.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Winners of My First Contests!

Winners of My Forbidden Desire by Carolyn Jewel




Mandi, Rob, Book Junkie, Jake and Afshan send me an email at bbricke AT yahoo Dot com with your mailng address and I will pass them on so you'll get your books.

___________________________________________________________


Winners of A Hint of Wicked by Jennifer Haymore




Joye, Rob, Book Junkie, Andrea and Lilibeth send me an email at bbricke AT yahoo Dot com with your mailng address and I will pass them on so you'll get your books.



Thanks so much to Anna at Hatchette Books for these awesome contests!

You have until Monday at 12 noon to contact me with your address or I will pick a new winner!

Edit:
If you're a winner and you didn't put an email address in your post, it is your responsibility to contact me!


Edited to pick new winner 7-7-09: I never heard from Andrea so I picked another winner. That winner was Danni. Danni has 1 more day to contact me ( I sent her an email yesterday) . As soon as I get her address I will be sending them to Anna so you all can get your books.
Thanks again for participating in my contest. I might have another one soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!! Thanks for the great contest! I just sent you an e-mail!!