My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
literaturelyspeaking.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I received an award!

I received the Lemonade Award from SusiSunshine @ The Geeky Bookworm on August 7, 2009 . This means so much to me. I am excited to hear that someone enjoys my blog.

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Here are the rules for accepting this award: Put the Lemonade Award logon on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

I have been doing so many things outside my home that I haven't been posting as much as I want to, but I am working on posting more so bear with me.

My nominees are:

J. Kaye @ J-Kaye Book Blog
Lilibeth Ramos
@ Chica Reader
Kristi @ The Story Siren
Lee Verday @ Lee A. Verday's Book/Writing Blog


I know that am supposed to nominate 10 blogs but I honestly haven't been actively following that many blogs right now, so I only nominated the one that I have been looking at regularly.

3 comments:

Lilixtreme said...

Aw, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me to this. The awards are awesome. It's so nice to know there are readers coming by that like what we're doing.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! Thank you sooooo much!! So exciting!!