My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
literaturelyspeaking.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Being Comfortable In your Office

How did you pick what you wanted in your office? Right now my office consists of 2- 5 shelf - bookshelves and 1- 4 shelf- bookshelf, a small laptop desk ( and by small I mean micro) stuffed into my bedroom because its the only room big enough to hold all of my stuff.

So I was asked by Jason Zimelman at
CSN Stores if I'd like to review one of their office chairs.

Some criteria that I think is important when looking for a new office chair are:

1. Comfortable
2. Affordable
3. Small enough to fit in my limited space
4. Is chair adjustable?
5. Is it big enough to hold me?


After looking through the CSN website at all of the different chairs I have decided to go with the
Adjustable Steno Task Chair with Durable Seat .


Features
One touch adjustment instantaneously raises or lowers the seat
5 star nylon base allows smooth movement
Tough, durable plastic protects seat back and bottom from tears
Available colored fabrics include black and grey
Weight capacity: 200 lbs


Specifications
Back size: 15.5" W x 8.5" H
Seat size: 16.5" W x 15.5" D
Seat height: 16" - 21" H
Overall dimensions: 29" - 33.5" H x 22" W x 22" D

Its adjustable, lightweight and will go well with my black bookshelves. It also is in my price range as well as being small enough to fit in my limited space. I definitely think this is the chair for me. I'll let you know after I have received it and used it for a few days if it stands up to my expectations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rather quite good topic