My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
literaturelyspeaking.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Review of A Hint Of Wicked




What happens when a lady desires not one man, but two?

CAUGHT BETWEEN DUTY AND DESIRE…

Sophie, the Duchess of Calton, has finally moved on. After seven years mourning the loss of her husband, Garrett, at Waterloo, she has married his best friend and heir, Tristan. Sophie gives herself to him body and soul…until the day Garrett returns from the Continent, demanding his title, his lands-and his wife.

TORN BETWEEN TWO HUSBANDS…

Now Sophie must choose between her first love and her new love, knowing that no matter what, her choice will destroy one of the men she adores. Will it be Garrett, her childhood sweetheart, whose loss nearly destroyed her once already? Or will it be Tristan, beloved friend turned lover, who supported her through the last, dark years and introduced her to a passion she had never known? As her two husbands battle for her heart, Sophie finds herself immersed in a dangerous game-where the stakes are not only love…but life and death.


Author's Website Here
Buy Links- Barnes and Noble , Amazon

My Thoughts:

- I loved this book. It has been so long since I read a historical romance and for the life of me I can't figure out why. If the rest of historical romance has been even half this good, I definitely have got some catching up to do.

- This was a great storyline and I am looking forward to reading the next installment of this story.

- Loveable characters who even though flawed make you feel for them.

- Wonderful descriptions that made me feel like I was there in the story with them, feeling what they feel.

- Overall this was a wonderful read, that I will be reading again.

- Jennifer Haymore is a wonderful addition to my To Be Read/Author To Watch List.




I rate this 5 Stars-

1 comment:

Ivy said...

I want to read this book! Thanks for the review. :D