My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
literaturelyspeaking.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 19, 2009

My First Award: Thanks Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf


I just received my first award from Jenni @ Falling Off the Shelf

Thanks, Jenni



Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when your relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family & friends? You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea ~or a hot toddy? That is what the Hearthfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.
 
 
1) Put the logo on your blog/post

2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.

3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.

5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.




I am actually a newbie when it comes to blogging so this makes me really happy.

1. Patricia @ Patricia's Vampire Notes

2. Donna @ Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings

3. Patrick @ Preternatural Reviews

4 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Breia,

Congratulations on your first blog award. It's an awesome feeling, isn't it?

Thank you for the award! It means a lot. :)

Donna

Patricia Altner said...

Breia,

Thanks so much! Coming from you makes this award very special.

And big congrats to you! This award is much deserved. You can be sure there will be many more!

Sheila DeChantal said...

This is so great! I love seeing all the blog award out there! I love that! I cant wait until I can reach that.

Congratulations! From the looks of your blog - well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!